If your heating and cooling system isn’t reliable, then what’s the point of having it? For a reliable HVAC system, regular upkeep and maintenance is absolutely essential. Preventive maintenance is also crucial to making sure your home stays safe—if problems are left unchecked, it can cause clogged filters, malfunctioning pieces, air quality problems, and even fire hazards.
At Cool Comfort Heating & Air in Mooresville and Huntersville, North Carolina, we offer preventive maintenance agreements on heating and cooling systems that can’t be beat! Our tune-up service includes an adjustment, professional cleaning, safety check, and inspection. During a typical inspection, here’s just a few of the things we do:
- Inspect the evaporator coil, start & run capacitors, start & run delays, flue, flame baffle, combustion air, fan blades, vent system, and valves.
- Adjust the bypass dampers, thermostat calibration, burners, and operating pressures.
- Clean the blower wheel, combustion chamber, evaporator drain, filters, burners, heat exchanger, and condenser coil.
- Evaluate and test the safety controls, fan limit switch, and thermocouple.
- Measure the voltage differences, amperage draw, gas input, and temperature difference.
- Replace filters if necessary.
- Lubricate the fan motor.
- Monitor the expansion valve and refrigerant level.
- Set the manifold pressure and burner adjustment.
- Tighten all electrical connections.
- And much more!
At Cool Comfort Heating & Air, we can inspect, maintain, or repair any brand of heating and air conditioning equipment, including American Standard, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, and others. We are available 24/7 for emergency service, so feel free to give us a call anytime.