Got a problem with your pipes? We can help with all your plumbing needs in Troutman.
A plumbing problem is not something you want to ignore. For most people, it is also not something they feel confident about fixing themselves. If you have any type of plumbing issue at your Troutman home or business, give us a call at Cool Comfort Heating & Air, and we can help.
Here are some situations that definitely call for a professional plumbing service call:
- Your toilet is clogged and you can’t get it unclogged with a plunger. If a toilet overflows, you have a serious health risk to your family from the untreated sewage contamination of toilet water.
- Your pipes are frozen. The longer and more your pipes freeze, the more likely you are to end up with a leaking or burst pipe. If a professional works to thaw your pipes, he or she can also assess the health of the pipe once with water starts flowing again. If a repair is needed, it happens right away instead of causing more damage.
- You notice your water pressure decrease or fluctuate significantly.
- You have a bathtub that won’t drain or is draining very slowly. Bathtub drains are going to get worse over time, so don’t wait until the clog is so bad that the bathtub won’t drain at all. As soon as you notice a problem, get help. Chemical drain cleaners are not a good idea because they can damage your plumbing permanently.
- You have a faucet that won’t stop dripping. A dripping faucet can waste a lot of water and can be a symptom of a bigger problem.
If you have any of these plumbing problems or another plumbing issue that needs to be resolved, give us a call today.