Don’t keep shivering in your home or business in Troutman. Contact us for furnace replacement today.
Furnace replacement is a serious investment, and you want to make sure it is done correctly. If you think it might be time to consider furnace replacement for your home or business in Troutman, North Carolina, we are ready to help you find the replacement furnace that is right for you and get it installed right away.
Here are some signs that you might need to consider furnace replacement:
- Your current furnace is 15-20 years old. Once your furnace is 15 years old, it is a good idea to start looking at replacements. That way, you don’t have to make a quick decision on a new furnace when your old one stops working.
- You have had to repair your furnace multiple times recently or have a repair that is going to cost at least half of what a new furnace would cost.
- If your heating bill suddenly increases and it can’t be explained by an unusual weather fluctuation. As furnaces get older, they become less efficient and have to work harder to produce the same amount of heat. You can improve the lifespan of your furnace by having it regularly maintained and by changing air filters periodically.
- Your home or business is not heating evenly. You may notice that some rooms are hot or cold or that you are adjusting the thermostat more often to maintain comfort.
- Your pilot light is flickering or yellow in color. Pilot lights should be a steady blue. Anything else could indicate an incomplete burn, which can cause carbon monoxide to be released into your building.
The benefits of furnace replacement include peace of mind and lower energy bills. If you are ready to install a new furnace in Troutman, give us a call today.