Get flexible heating fast at your home in Huntersville with our Mitsubishi mini-splits.
If you are not an HVAC professional, you may have never heard of Mitsubishi mini-splits. While these units are not the right fit for everyone, they are innovative devices that have their uses. Here at Cool Comfort Heating & Air, we may recommend Mitsubishi mini-splits to our customers in Huntersville, North Carolina for very specific applications.
Here are some things to know about Mitsubishi mini-splits:
- They are extremely energy-efficient, saving you money on your utility bills.
- They are flexible and can be installed in a number of places.
- They do not require installed ductwork and are therefore sometimes referred to as ductless units.
- If you have areas that your central HVAC system is not heating or cooling effectively, ductless systems can be used to supplement your central system.
- If you want to heat or cool a certain space without taking up a window, Mitsubishi mini-splits might be the answer to your problem.
- They can actually improve your indoor air quality because they do not rely on air ducts to transport and bring fresh air from the outside into your home.
- They are quick and easy to install.
When you call us about your heating and air conditioning needs, Mitsubishi mini-splits are just one of the innovative products we may recommend for your home or business. Before making any recommendations, we will want to come to your home or business and analyze the system you already have in place. This will help us determine what products are the best for your needs. Give us a call, and let’s get started together today.