If you are looking for a flexible, easy-to-install heating solution for your home in Cornelius, our Mitsubishi mini-splits may be just the thing.
Outside of the professional HVAC world, not many people have heard of Mitsubishi mini-splits. These innovative devices are not the right solution to all HVAC needs, but in certain circumstances and installations, they are exactly what is called for. Here at Cool Comfort Heating & Air, we have been recommending and installing innovative solutions like Mitsubishi mini-splits to customers in and around Cornelius, North Carolina for over 15 years.
If we are looking at Mitsubishi mini-splits for your h
eating and cooling needs, you should know:
- Installation is a quick and easy process.
- The energy efficiency of these units will save you money on your utility bills.
- They are sometimes called ductless units and can help improve indoor air quality.
- Installation is easy and flexible because they don’t rely on ductwork to deliver air.
- These units can be used to supplement a central heating or air system that is not effectively regulating the temperature in a certain area or zone of your building.
- These units can provide space heating and cooling without taking up any windows.
Mitsubishi mini-splits are not the right solution for every home or business owner, but in certain situations, they are exactly what you need. Prior to recommending any solutions for your unique building and application, we will want to analyze your current system and do diagnostic testing, so we can determine what product is best for you. Our mission is to serve you promptly with quality products at a fair price. We are standing by for your call today.