As it’s starting to really heat up outside, it’s time to think about how you’ll cool your home this year. Maybe you already have an air conditioning unit, maybe it’s getting old and needs to be replaced, or maybe you have a swamp cooler and are ready for an upgrade. You may even be building a new home that needs an AC installed. Whatever your situation may be, we’ll walk you through how to prep for AC installation.
- The first step to take in preparing for an AC installation is to contact us at Cool Comfort Heating & Air.
- The next step is selecting the type of AC unit you want installed in your home. We’ll provide you with many options and help you come up with a plan that will be best for your home.
- Once you’ve decided these two things, you’ll need to have us come to your home to determine the size of AC unit that you will need for your space. It’s very important that you not have an AC that is too large or too small, as either way it will not be as efficient as it should be.
- If you’re replacing an AC unit, we’ll need to discuss what to do with the old unit, so it can be removed and discarded.
- Next you need to schedule a time for us to come out and actually install your new unit.
- Once it is installed, we’ll run tests to make sure everything is functioning correctly.
- The last step in AC installation is to have your unit evaluated regularly to make sure it is still functioning at maximum efficiency.
Following these guidelines will help you prepare for AC installation. Remember, we are here to help you throughout the process.