Furnaces keep our homes nice and warm during the winter, so you want to make sure that you have one that is in good working condition. If you notice that your furnace is having problems, a question that you may ask yourself is if you should have it repaired or replaced. Here are seven signs that you need a furnace replacement:
- Your furnace is loud and continues to get louder and louder.
- Your energy bills are steadily rising.
- Your home is having problems with humidity.
- Your furnace is coming on more and more frequently, even though the temperature outside is holding steady.
- There are some rooms in your house that get too hot with the heat on while other rooms do not get enough heat.
- There is a lot of dust and other particles coming out of your furnace.
- You notice rust around your furnace.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it is a good idea to contact a company that provides heating repair services to have them take a look at your furnace and determine if you do in fact need furnace replacement.
There are many good options available when you are looking for a furnace replacement. The best options are furnaces that are energy-efficient. While these are a bit more expensive, they will save you money over time with lower energy bills. Getting a furnace replacement will be helpful in heating your home more comfortably and efficiently.
For furnace replacement in Mooresville NC, contact us at Cool Comfort Heating & Air. We offer quality HVAC services at fair prices to homes and businesses. Call us today for a free quote!